Thursday, August 6, 2009

What we've been up to...



This summer Brandon has been a busy boy! He's been going to school, working on the weekends, painting my parents house (with me), interning with a oral surgeon, and volunteering at Moffit Cancer center. WHICH MEANS....BRANDON WEARS THE CUTEST SCRUBS!!!.....


I've been taking a couple classes this summer as well (college algebra and drawing II), painting my parents house, and quitting jobs ;) lol. These are a couple of the drawings/paintings I did for the class.





I wanted to do some really loose stuff this summer, when I'm my program
(graphic design during FALL/SPRING semester) I have to do exact, tight, neat,
perfect work...so it was so nice to just do whatever I wanted this summer.



3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

ummmm amazing!!!! Seriously, those pieces are sweet. What do i have to do for the red bird one? Jump through hoops? Make you guys breakfast in bed? Clean your house? I'll do it.

G.O. Garrison said...

WOW! you are so talented. I love everything about this post.

julieb said...

i love love your paintings!!!!