Friday, November 27, 2009

We're prego!!!!!




Yes, my 2 month disappearance from society and blogging can mean only one thing...I've got a bun in the oven.

We're really excited, really happy....really sick. I am so sick. I've been sick since October 24th. To be honest, i'm mentally worn down, physically emaciated, just a puddle of barf and bones. I've been taking zofran which helps a lot but my body still finds a way to loose my cookies.

I feel guilty for not being more positive and not complaining but i'm just shocked. I knew this was going to be hard, but I had no idea HOW HARD.

I know that creating a child is a miracle in itself and I owe my Savior my own life and more. I was thinking about all the pain and suffering I've gone through for my child so far and how much I love them already. Then I thought about how much more the Savior has suffered for all of us, that he felt everything I'm going through now--I thought--imagine how much he loves me.

Anyways, through a miracle i was able to finish this semester, which means i have one more to do and then i graduate in April, shortly there after become a Mommy. Brandon has been my rock, he always has, he holds my hair and puts an ice pack on my back everytime i ralph. how romantic!

Speaking of romantic, Brandon and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on November 21st! We ate at Carrabas because it's the nicest place that's close to us and I told Brandon that somewhere nicer would be a waste because I would probably just get sick, then we saw Twilight.

7 comments:

LanceandNance said...

hooray! a baby in your belly! I can't relate about being terribly sick, but I do know it'll all be worth it in the end. I don't know how many weeks that ultrasound pic is, but I bet this baby is gonna be a big one. congrats on your little one and one year of marriage!

-Nancy

Super B said...

I agree with Nancy. I am so happy for you and sorry that you are so sick. Hopefully it will end soon. And you and Brandon are going to be great parents! You are awesome Lulu!!!

Congratulations on the baby and on the anniversary.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Congrats to you too! That is so exciting and Im sorry about the all day sickness. I have it too but it sounds like you have it worse than me. Its miserable! I hope it gets better. Does the medication work good? I'm curious bc I have zofran waiting for me to be pick it up but I keep telling myself I can handle it. Just want to know if it is worth it to get it or not.
Im due June 28th-Jul 3rd. When are you due? Your baby tracker thing is ahead of mine so Im thinking your due more the beginning of June? Our babies will be close in age!!! Cool! Can't wait to find out what your having! You are going to find out right???

Whittney and Ryan said...

ahhhhhh!!! so so so so so so sooo exciting!! your going to be a mommy!!! congrats! i am so sorry that you are so sick that sounds horrible, i am glad Brandon is such a sweetie and is taking good care of you!!! Love and miss you Lu! And i am so happy for you!!!

Kellie Henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
can't wait for more baby McClain updates!! Love you. I saw some girl using these at school??
http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=994310283&MasterCategory_Id=MC26

Ben and Cynda said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Can't wait for the little one to make their appearance.