Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

Christmas card photo shoot! Brandon and I have kidSSSSSS...plural. We can't believe it, but we love it. And Yes, if you read the inside of the Christmas card below it states we are moving and why! Pretty exciting! We leave on January 4th...waaah! I trying to stay excited but I'm really nervous inside. I know it's going to be the hardest couple years of my life but you gotta grow by being challenged. Heavenly Father obviously thinks we can handle this and we feel really good about it, so we know it's right. 

Bayer has started talking more lately! He loves his baby, aka Preston a ton. I went on my first run since having the baby and it went pretty good...like no organs fell out good. I am really out of shape. To put my weakness into perspective, I wore a baby bjorn with Preston at the mall for like 45 to an hour....next morning felt like I had got hit by a truck/done a bunch of push ups--which i NEVER do.

My rambling got random at the end, sorry.  












5 comments:

G.O. Garrison said...

Don't you just LOVE babies? I love the pic of you kissing Preston on the lips. That is one of my fave things to do with Briggs. He gets more kisses than Grant for sure ;)

Nancy said...

You guys are good lookin'! Love those pictures and I love that shirt, is that the TJ one? Super cute. I'm going to miss you Laura! Ew. It makes me sad typing that.

Erin said...

What cute boys and family pictures of you guys!! You will do great in Mississippi! It's hard moving, you go thru so many emotions of excitement, fear, unknown. I've been in WI for 6 months and still missing TX, esp w/ all this freezing weather and snow, but I know that I must need these changes and hard times to hopefully make me a better person and grow. I must REALLY need with all the moves I've had in my life;) Good luck!! Love you cute cousin:)

Unknown said...

Preston looks so big/old in those pictures! I can't bear to be away from him and you and Bayer :( Brandon I can survive without, lol, but not the rest of you!!! I will try not to freak out so that you don't freak out upon moving day. Love you tons tons tons.

Kelly Dickson said...

Oh how I LOVE these pictures!! I know this move will be hard for you, Lu, but I also know that you're doing the right thing for your family and I can't wait to see the blessings that will come from it! Just keep up that positive attitude! I'm so proud of you and the wonderful little momma you've become. Love you! :)