Monday, December 29, 2008

Our First Christmas!

Brandon and I had a WONDERFUL Christmas! It was the first day of our marriage where I woke before him and the first time I woke up before 9 o'clock! (Yes, I'm going to sleep in as long as I can before I have babies.) Brandon did a cute scavenger hunt for me, the hunt led me to a Wii Fit! It was super sweet of him because they are really hard to find, he had to meet a guy he found on Craigslist at like 6 in the morning downtown. He loves me. I also really liked Christmas morning because when i did a "body test" it said that my BMI was a little below average and that made me feel good cause i've always been on the bigger side! Well not chubby, but not satisfied, you know? Anyways the wii fit game kicks my bum, i sweat, stretch, and its really fun! 


On Christmas eve, we we're at my moms house, with Hebs, Pat, and Elle! Here's a video of the adorable Elle conducting the song! Also, a pic of Elle and Brandon riding her new tricycle that she got for Christmas! 





I also drew a picture for Brandon's mother. It's a tribute to Claire, the McClain family dog of 12 years just passed about 4 weeks ago, Annette asked me to do a portrait of her a while ago and I didn't let it slip my mind! We framed it and i think she loved it? Sure hope so. Love you Claire.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Brandon is so sweet! I have to come over and play! And I'm so sorry Claire died - that's weird because we were just talking about her and Zazue ... I hope Zazue isn't next.

. said...

You started a blog and didnt tell me!!!! AHH!!! I am soo happy for you and Brandon!! you two look sooo happy!!!!! send me an email and I will add you to my blog! carriecoplen@yahoo.com